We covered almost all the important topics related to search engine optimization in the previous chapters. So we assume that you are familiar with all the terms related to SEO that is often used now.
You have already learned how to optimize keywords, titles, alt, metatags, anchors, and other text from an SEO perspective. You also learned the importance of having good content on your website. In the Miscellaneous Strategy chapter, we also recommend you some other important points that will help you optimize your website.
In a nutshell, you can focus on the following points as an ethical strategy to achieve the highest ranking of your site in search engines.
1. All pages must comply with the W3C standard.
2. The density of the keyword can never be objectionable.
3. Always include robots.txt, sitemap.xml, and urllist.txt.
4. Put keywords in titles, metatags, and headings.
5. Never forget to use ALT tags and Title tags.
6. Name the page correctly.
Facebook Comments (0)
wow nice post