SEO Useful Tools
Here is a list of some useful tools and how to use them to find out how mobile friendly your site is:
1. Google Webmaster Tools - Use Google tools and techniques to know and understand what to use and what to avoid when designing a website for desktop and mobile.
2. Mobile Emulator - Using this you can find out how your site is displayed on different mobile devices.
3. Moz Local - Use this tool to make sure your local SEO is in the right place.
4. Responsive Web Design Testing Tool - Use this tool to see how your Responsive Site looks on various standard sized mobile device screens.
5. Screaming Frog - This is a useful tool that will help you analyze your site and double-check all redirect.
6. User Agent Switcher - This is a Firefox add-on. You can find out by using this add-on; If different user agents access your site, how will your site look to them.